Monday, October 13, 2014

Is the weekend here yet?

Granted the weekend just finished and it's barely Monday, but I am so ready for this week to be over with! Staying in a one bedroom motel for the past 3 months has definitely tested not only mine, but all of our patience. It's like if you were to end up stranded on an island and it's a "man eat man" (is that even the correct expression? World here and I'm the one who has (actually) made it this far, but just might not make it to the end with my sanity! I'm tired of being the one to always drive (my husband can't but that's a long story), and I just want 5 minutes of PEACE and QUIET! No screaming, no "mom!" No jumping around, NOTHING! But we all know that isn't going to happen, so I'll just wait til bedtime (I mean what parent doesn't lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment